DJ RootBeer's Videos


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Music Not in the Playlist?

Music Not in the Playlist? My other mixes are within the 'My Mixes', and my 'My Mixes 2' tabs.
Click on either
tab below, and ENJOY!

Friday, December 24, 2010

New Mixes for the "New Album"

Within the My Mixes 2 & My Mixes 3 tabs--you can now listen to my brand new mixes; 'All You Need is Now ('N' then Mix)', & 'The Man Who Stole a Leopard (X'tended Roar Mix)'!

Enjoy these two extended versions from the new album "All You Need Is Now"--
my christmas gift to you all!

To all of those who are enjoying their float:
Pick one song and take a vote.
And if one song is way too less
Listen to two and try your best.
Read some quotes from Duran Duran,
Which I consider the greatest band.
Though a funny joke for once a week;
Still come by and take a peek.
Laughter, stories and so much more.
Art I drew and stuff galore!
This poem was written by DJ RootBeer.
Merry Christmas to all,
And a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment