DJ RootBeer's Videos


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Music Not in the Playlist?

Music Not in the Playlist? My other mixes are within the 'My Mixes', and my 'My Mixes 2' tabs.
Click on either
tab below, and ENJOY!

Friday, December 3, 2010

What I Think: Simon Le Bon


Simon Le Bon

Short Bio: Singer, songwriter. Born on October 27, 1958, in Bushey, England. As the lead singer of Duran Duran, Simon Le Bon became one of the leading pop icons of the 1980s. As a child, he sang in a church choir but was even more interested in acting. Le Bon started out as a model and appeared in commercials and plays, according to People magazine. After graduating high school, he spent some time in Israel, working on a kibbutz. Le Bon returned England where he studied drama at the University of Birmingham.

Reference Site: www.biography.com/articles/Simon-Le-Bon-263868

My Opinions (on Simon): Great wardrobe; in fact, I give him 8/10 Stars! I loved his outfit in the 'The Reflex' video--the black-and-white jacket is to die for. And those gloves; AWESOME!!!

His outfit on the first Duran Duran album called, 'Duran Duran' (go figure); is pretty dang cool!
It's puffy, and almost overboard--but heck, I care not! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment