DJ RootBeer's Videos


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Music Not in the Playlist?

Music Not in the Playlist? My other mixes are within the 'My Mixes', and my 'My Mixes 2' tabs.
Click on either
tab below, and ENJOY!

Friday, December 3, 2010

What I Think: Nick Rhodes


Nick Bates (aka Nick Rhodes)

Short Bio: Nick Rhodes was born in Mosley, a suburb of Birmingham, England, son of Sylvia and Roger Bates. Rhodes began playing guitar while still in school, sharing the aspiration of becoming a lead guitarist with neighborhood friend, John Taylor. Soon after, Rhodes also began teaching himself to play keyboards on a WASP synthesizer. Rhodes left school at sixteen, his first and only occupation outside of a band being as the disc jockey for the Rum Runner dance club in Birmingham, where he and Taylor established the core that would evolve into Duran Duran.

Reference Site: www.imdb.com/name/nm0005353/bio

My Opinion (on Nick Rhodes): He plays a mean keyboard. I didn't know he worked with Kajagoogoo--who knew! :) lol His hair do!? Let's not go there. He's part of a perfect new wave group; so I got to give him props for that. :) What else? I guess his hairdo is okay, so forgive me people! I'm not that big on Nick--so don't hate me for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment